Play and learn all about the story of 'The Tree Little Piggies
Ready for a new activity book?! This week our kindergarten teacher Nathalie gathered some fun activities that can help you explore the story of ‘The Three Little Piggies’ with your preschooler. She came up with five educational games to help your child practice with rhyming, number recognition and creative interpretation.
Ready to get started? Download the bundle here.
Three Little Piggies: An award-winning game!
Three Little Piggies was awarded 'Toy of the Year' (Ages 4-5) in the Netherlands and Belgium. Curious why this toy is such a hit?
- Children can play alone or with guidance
- The challenges range from easy to difficult: in this way the toy adapts to your child’s growth.
- The game is nice to look at with the beautifully designed houses and characters.
- Two game modes: when the game takes place during the day, the piglets can quietly play outside. At night the wolf lurks and the pigs must move inside their houses.
- The illustrated picture book enhances the game.
- Skills including spatial planning, problem-solving and concentration are stimulated.
Discover the game 'Three Little Piggies' here.