However, we can not determine if a visitor is older than 16 years. We thereby advice parents to be involved with the online activities of their children. This way, parents can prevent that personal information from children will be processed without parental consent. If you are convinced that we are processing personal information about minors, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will remove this information.
1. Respect for the privacy of everyone, including children
SMART undertakes to respect the Belgian and European privacy laws, accessible via the following website: https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be. SMART pays special attention to your privacy, the privacy of children. The present policy applies to the latter.
2. Method for the collection of your personal details
Your personal details are collected based on questionnaires that you need to fill in. It is important that you know that you are in no way obliged to send us personal details of yourself. If you want to contact our customer service you should at least provide us with the following obligatory personal details:
3. Required and optional personal details
You can be invited to fill in digital forms / questionnaires in which certain fields are required to fill in. This will be clearly indicated with a red asterisk (*). The other fields (without red asterisk) are not necessary to fill in. The purpose of the optional field is to allow you to add extra information to your profile, allow SMART to contact you more quickly and / or to obtain information that is relevant in the context of the Website.
4. Cookies, Log Files and Data Storage
SMART can only collect your personal details for one of the following goals:
- for the participation in the Website;
- to add extra information to your profile;
- for research and statistical goals;
- to enable SMART or its partners to contact you concerning the Website and all of its features or additional related services;
- to improve the content and quality of the Website;
- to enable SMART to take appropriate measures in case you violate your obligation(s) towards SMART;
6. Right of access to and correction of your personal details.
7. Consent and removal
8. Property and transfer to third parties
- Combell (website hosting)
- MediaBytes (developer)
- Sendinblue (emailing)
- Google Analytics (website statistics)
- members of the SMART Group
You can contact us at the following address:
Last update: 23 May 2018